Reservation Terms & Conditions
Due to the current Government restrictions, capacity is limited and we suggest you secure a table as to not miss out. Walks in will be available, subject to availability.
By making a reservation you agree and acknowledge as follows;
- Your booking numbers do not exceed 30 guests including any babies and children, you have not made any arrangements with other known bookings at this venue during your booking time
- You agree to acknowledge that yourself along with any of your guests are not displaying cold like symptoms, have been in contact with any known COVID cases and have not returned from interstate or overseas in the past 14 days
- Please arrive 15mins prior to your booking time for all guests to check in
- All Adult guests will be required to check in upon entry to comply with the current Government Legislation. Name in full along with a current phone or email contact is required. Details will be retained for 28 days.
- Please respect all bookings have a strict sitting time to be adhered too, double bookings are not permitted
- All minors are to be accompanied by a legal guardian and are included in your table booking head count
- Please note no table allocations are guaranteed
- Broadway Crown is committed to the safety of all patrons and staff and is a registered COVID safe business
- All guests must remain seated for the duration of booking